Raveer’s Breakfast Smoothie
Yield: Two 6 Oz servings
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk + 1 Cup Water (Mixed)
- 1 Frozen Banana (Peeled and Cubed)
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Oats
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Granola to Garnish
- In a blender, add the frozen bananas pieces, berries, peanut butter, oats and the mixed Dairy Dairy Skimmed Milk.
- Pulse lightly to thoroughly process and break apart the ingredients and then blend until smooth. Add the honey and process for additional 10 seconds.
- Pour smoothie into your glasses and top each with a little granola to garnish.