My Toddler’s ABC Muffin
Yield: 1 Dozen Muffins
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy ABC Growing Up Powdered Milk + 1 Cup Water (Mixed)
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¾ Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Cherries
- ¼ Cup of Finely Chopped Almonds
- 1 Tsp Almond Essence
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Mashed Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and soda, salt and nutmeg. Add the sugar, almonds, cherries and mix to evenly disperse.
- In a separate bowl, add the mixed Dairy Dairy ABC Growing Up Milk, essence, oil, mashed bananas and eggs. Whisk thoroughly to combine. Add the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and using a spatula, mix until batter comes together.
- Line your muffin pans with paper cups and using a spoon, fill the batter in each cup to 2/3 up.
- Place the muffins into preheated oven and bake for 20 – 22 minutes or until cooked when a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out clean.
- Serve warm with a glass of ABC Growing up Milk.