Dairy Dairy Creamy Eddoes Salad
Yield: One 24 Oz Dish
- 1 Tbsp Dairy Dairy Full Cream Powdered Milk
- 1 ½ Lb Eddoes (Peeled)
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- ¼ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Green Peas
- ¼ Cup Corn Kernels
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Chili Powder
- Place peeled eddoes into water and bring to a boil until fork tender. Strain and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the Dairy Dairy Full Cream Powdered Milk, mayonnaise, mustard and cheese. Whisk to combine.
- Dice eddoes into small cubes and place into mayonnaise dressing. Add the peas, corn, salt, pepper and chili powder. Using two salad spoons, gently mix to combine allowing ingredients to be coated in the mayonnaise dressing. Place in a clean salad bowl and store in chiller until ready to be served.