Dairy Dairy Chocolate Fudge
Yield: 24 One-Inch Blocks
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy Full Cream Powdered Milk + 1 Cup Water (Mixed)
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups Grated Baking Chocolate
- In a medium sauce pan add the water, sugar and butter and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool for two minutes. Add the cocoa powder and the mixed Dairy Dairy Full Cream Milk and whisk to combine.
- Place mixture back on medium heat and add the grated baking chocolate. Using a spatula, mix thoroughly to help melt chocolate and ensure all ingredients are combined.
- Once melted and well combined, place fudge mixture into a medium buttered baking dish and press out evenly to set. Let sit in fridge for 40 minutes or until firm. Cut into one inch sized blocks and enjoy.