Coconut Tropical Verrines
Yield: Four – 4 Oz servings
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk + 1 Cup Water (Mixed)
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Coconut Essence
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- 2 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut Flakes
- 1 ½ Tsp Gelatin Powder
- 3 Tbsp Water
- ½ Cup Small Diced Pineapple
- 2 Tsp Minced Maraschino Cherries
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Mint Leaves
- Place gelatin into water and allow to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in medium saucepan, add the mixed Dairy Dairy Skimmed Milk, cream, sugar and essence. On medium heat bring to a simmer, and then add the coconut milk powder and flakes.
- Whisk to dissolve. Remove from heat and whisk in the bloomed gelatin. Pour mixture in your ramekins, short ice cream bowls or other short clear glass for best effect, and place into a chiller to set for 3 hours.
- While it sets, make the garnish topping, by mixing the pineapple, cherries, cinnamon and honey. When it’s time to serve, top each Verrine with a little garnish and mint leaves.