Cheesy Macaroni Pie
Yield: One 10’’ x 8’’ Baking Pan
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy Low Fat Powdered Milk + 1 Cup Water (Mixed)
- 8 Oz Macaroni ( Boiled )
- 2 Tbsp Minced Pimento Peppers
- 4 Tbsp Minced Celery
- 2 ½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Tsp Each, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika and Oregano
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pimento peppers, celery, 2 cups of cheese and the mixed Dairy Dairy Low Fat Milk to your still warm, freshly boiled macaroni. Mix thoroughly to combine then add all the spices. Mix again to ensure even distribution and then carefully place into a greased baking tray. Top with remaining half cup of cheese and sprinkle on the bread crumbs.
- Place into oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until macaroni pie is evenly browned and firm.
- Remove and let cool for 15 minutes. Cut and serve while warm.