ABC Strawberry Ice Cream Treat
Yield: ¾ Litre
- 6 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy ABC Growing Up Powdered Milk
- 2 Cups Water
- 6 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 10 Oz Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 Oz Crushed Chocolate Cookies
- 2 Oz Multi-Coloured Sprinkles
- In a medium sauce pan, add the water, sugar and Dairy Dairy ABC Growing Up Powdered Milk. Whisk until combined and place on medium heat. Once mixture starts to simmer, add the corn flour and whisk. Increase heat and bring to boil, but watch carefully as this happens really quickly.
- Once boiling point is achieved remove from stove and let cool completely.
- Once cool to the touch add the cold yogurt and whisk in to evenly disperse. Place mixture into a clean covered container and freeze for about 5 hours until semi-solid.
- Remove mixture and place into a food processor and pulse for a minute to break apart any ice crystals that may have formed. This processing will create a smooth consistency. Place mixture back in the covered contained and freeze overnight. When ready to serve, scoop out and add crushed chocolate cookies and sprinkles on top.