Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Guava Glaze
Yield: 1 loaf
• ½ cup Guava Jam
• 1 tbsp Water
• 12 small packs of Oreo Cookies
• ¼ cup White Sugar
• 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
• 5 8oz packages of Cream Cheese (softened)
• ½ cup White Sugar
• 2 heaped tbsp Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk + ½ cup Water (mixed)
• 4 Eggs (room temperature)
• 1 ½ tbsp Lime Juice
• 1 ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
• 150g Dark Chocolate (melted)
• 150g Milk Chocolate (melted)
• 150g White Chocolate (melted)
• Mix ½ cup of guava jam with 1 tbsp of water so that it will spread easier. Set aside in a covered container.
• Preheat oven to 160° F or 70° C. Process cookies in a food processor to fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Mix in sugar. Add melted butter. Stir until well combined. Transfer to springform pan. Use your fingertips to press into the base of the pan. Place in oven for 10 minutes to set. Remove and set aside.
• Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk until smooth. Add eggs one by one. Add lime juice and vanilla essence. Divide cream cheese mixture into 3 bowls.
• Stir dark chocolate into one bowl of cream cheese mixture. Stir milk chocolate and white chocolate into the other 2 bowls respectively.
• Pour dark chocolate mixture over cookie base. Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until firm to the touch. Carefully spread the milk chocolate mixture over the dark and freeze until firm to touch. And continue the same for the white chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
• Release sides of pan. Place the cheesecake onto a serving platter. Lightly spread the guava glaze on top of the cheesecake. Cut into slices with a warm knife and serve
Leave a Reply