- 1/2 pound Dairy Dairy powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon elychee or ground cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup pureed ginger
- 3 cups oil for frying
For the syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- Place oil on medium heat.
- Place sugar and water to boil until it is thick. Then set aside.
- In a bowl, add powdered milk, ginger, flour, elychee and evaporated milk.
- Knead into a soft dough.
- Form into half inch balls and fry on medium low heat until golden brown.
- Add syrup and leave to soak overnight.
Leave a Reply