Easter Milk Cookies
Yield: 12 servings
9 heaped tbsp Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk + 3 cups Water (mixed)
½ cup Heavy Cream
3-4 oz Condensed Milk
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
6 oz Paw Paw (puréed)
- In a heavy saucepan, on medium heat bring to a boil the Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk and heavy cream. Boil for 20 minutes or until reduced to half the original amount of liquid in pot.
- Add condensed milk and boil for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add cardamom and let boil for another 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add puréed paw paw and combine well.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Pour into molds and freeze overnight.
- Unmold when ready to serve. Serve frozen.