Easter Eggs in a Basket
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy Full Cream Powdered Milk
- 6 Slices Whole Wheat Bread ( Crust Removed )
- 4 Tbsp Margarine/Butter
- 6 Medium Eggs
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tsp Minced Pimento Peppers
- 2 Tbsp Minced Onions
- 2 Tbsp Minced Celery
- 2 Tbsp Minced Chives
- 2 Tbsp Corn Kernels
- 2 Tbsp Diced Ham
- ¼ Tsp each Paprika, Black Pepper and Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Using half the margarine/butter, grease the inside of the muffin pan and butter the bread slices using the remaining margarine/butter.
- Press the slices of the bread into each muffin cup to form a base just like a cup. You should have six.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and whisk. Pour mixture evenly into the bread cups bases in the muffin pan. Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove little egg baskets from the muffin pan using a spoon and serve warm.