Dairy Dairy Diwali Barfi
Yield: One 12’’x 6’’ Dish
- 4 Cups Dairy Dairy Full Cream Powdered Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 2 Cups Sugar
- ¾ Cups Water
- 2 Oz Multi-Coloured Sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine Dairy Dairy Powdered Milk, ginger and heavy cream. Mix thoroughly to evenly distribute and allow cream to moisten the powdered milk. Portion into 3 balls, cover and set aside for 20 minutes. Break balls into smaller pieces and place into a food processor to bring back into powdered form.
- In a small sauce pan, boil the sugar and water and bring sugar mixture to a stage where it falls into threads when lifted with a spoon. This should take about 8 -10 minutes. Pour this mixture into the newly processed powdered milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour barfi mixture into a greased baking dish; press out evenly to one-inch thickness. Scatter the sprinkles atop the mixture and lightly score the barfi with a knife into two-inch squares. Let set for an hour, cut and serve.
Thank u much appreciated